May 3, 2010

Iwaso Ryokan, Miyajima, Japan


The Magic of Miyajima

It was like love at first sight for me...

This island is truly serene, magical and...simply beautiful...

I felt like I was in Japan 100 years ago..
I took the ferry from Hiroshima to Miyajima(only 20minutes boat ride).
Miyajima is well-known as a sacred island wherein people and gods dwell together harmoniously...
I stayed at Iwaso Ryokan, where I experienced Japanese lifestyle and culture...
The food was great...
The service was amazing...I felt like a princess!
It is close to everywhere...

In front of Iwaso Ryokan...very nice view of maple trees in red, orange and yellow...

In front of Iwaso Ryokan

At the lobby

at the reception desk

At the waiting area

Oops! That was my feet!

They offer you this cart service :)


At the bridge in front of the hotel...

I had dinner at the hotel in my room with an amazing room service!

Real Japanese food! SOOooo GOOOD!



The back street of the hotel...
Illuminated floating torii gate of Itsukushima Shrine, Miyajima, Japan
the amazing sight of Itsukushima Shrine on the water, Miyajima
Itsukushima Shrine - not on water! There is low and high tide different in each time of a day. How cool?


This little food cart was parking at the back of the hotel and Its nuts were super delicious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...